Every retailer offers something unique which means no two coverage requirements are the same. For example, a flower shop that also caters their products to special events may require different insurance coverage than a toy shop that operates out of the local mall.
Many retail businesses should consider some of these insurance policies:
- Business Owner's Policy
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Business Interruption Coverage
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
To understand your business’s requirements, you should work with a knowledgeable insurance agent to identify which of these policies best fits your needs.