Every manufacturer offers something unique, which means no two coverage requirements are the same. For example, a contract manufacturer that provides electronic assembly services and logistics management has different risks than a food manufacturer that needs to abide by food safety standards.
Many manufacturer businesses should consider some of these insurance policies:
- Business Owner's Policy
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Business Interruption Coverage
To understand your business’s requirements, you should work with a knowledgeable insurance agent to identify which of these policies best fits your needs.